Friday, November 11, 2011

Oh Oh Oh Penshoppe!

Yes! Penshoppe with Mario Maurer! BUT before you scroll down for his pix, first things first! Haha! I had the privileged to attend Penshoppe Fashion Show at the Philippine Fashion Week held at SMX Hall 2! 

Aamin ako! Na excite ako when I opened my email and saw the invitation from Penshoppe (Mario Maurer's fancon & fashion show at PFW) hahaha! Para kasing sobrang coveted ng tix for their fancon and fashion show sa dami ng fans ni Mario Maurer!

I got giddy when I read this! haha! Babaw ba? :P

 Can't wait to see these items in all Penshoppe Branches! Looking forward to all the pretty dresses! Woot! :)







VJ Utt also graced the Runway Show! What a cutie pie!!

Mario Maurer with Mr. Alex Mendoza of Penshoppe and VJ Utt!




 Are you ready for this? When Mario came out, grabe ang hiyawan sa hall! AS IN! haha! And  I don't blame them! Mario Maurer is indeed a cutie!

I heard that hindi lahat nakapasok ng SMX Hall 2 sa dami at haba ng pila! We even had a hard time getting inside and finding our seats! 

Watched the show with these girls! Thanks for making this a fun night for me kahit medyo na stress tayo hehe! :D Naalala ko tuloy yung exit part natin haha! :P 

with Ava


Don't forget to drop by in all Penshoppe Branches and droooooool over their fashionable items!

Thank you to Ms. Jad, Ms. Joyce & Penshoppe for  inviting me! More Power! :)

Happy 11.11.11 loves!

lovelove,
shopgirljen


1 comment:

Aya said...

Haha! Kahit hindi ko siya kilala, napangiti naman ako kahit papano <3 Ganda ng shot mo eh :D