Friday, September 30, 2011

Fashion Palooza: A Trendsetter's Bazaar



CALLING ALL FASHIONISTAS!
The wait is almost over as the trendiest bazaar hits Rockwell Tent this Oct 7-9!
Get ready to go gaga over the latest, fiercest & most fashionable pieces as Trendsetter’s Bazaar will be housing a wide range of clothing, shoes, bags and accessories from your much-loved brands!

Also watch out for truly unique items from new breed and up-and-coming fashion designers from Fashion Institute of the Philippines!

Participating brands are: Stylebreak, Monroe, La Pirouette, Olivia and Fifth, Koi Swimwear, Phoemela Baranda, Jean and Rosz, Das My Shoes, Faith and Fashion, Style On Air, Peace Love Fashion, Eight.One, Soule Phenomenon, Sewn Sandals, Fashion Galore, Estrella Manila, Pink Chocolate, Sole Sister, Hoola Clothing, Props, Argan Moroccan Oil and much much more!!!

Some of your favorite food concessionaires will be there as well!

So what are you waiting for? Don’t be left out! We’re sure that whatever your style preference is, there’ll be a brand that would satisfy your inner fashionista.
See you there, Trendsetter! 

When: October 7-9, 2011
Where: Rockwell Tent, Makati
Time: 11am-11pm

Wanna have a free entrance? I have few tickets stashed here with me. Email me at shopgirl_jen@yahoo.com with your full name! :)


***NEW UPDATE: October 2 -> Thanks to those who emailed me their names! I'm so overwhelmed! :) Will be replying to you tomorrow for the update. Free entrance ticket is NOW CLOSED! See you there! mwah! :)

lovelove,
shopgirljen

2 comments:

MissGennD said...

Me wants free tix babe! <3 thanks for the heads-up!

sugar sugar said...

Thanks for the heads up Jen! I wish I could go but I'm in Nueva Ecija now. :)